Menu1

The Best Outlander Characters

884260693_573e70a3a1c73ed3-2

Who is (or was) your favourite character on ‘Outlander’ Tv Series?

We want to choose the best character of Outlander. This list is composed of characters who have appeared on the TV series “Outlander”. Some of these characters died and others still survive in the show. Choose your favourite character and vote for it.

If your favourite character is not take place in our list, we can add it according to your comments above our post. You can vote only once in 24 hours.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to The Best Outlander Characters

1. Jutta Freudig April 15, 2016 at 10:51 pm #

Please add The Musketeers

2. Jutta Freudig April 18, 2016 at 11:20 am #

Please add The Best The Musketeers characters

3. Barbara Grimmett April 20, 2016 at 9:18 pm #

I love all the characters but my favorite is Jamie Fraser / Sam Heughan he is a great actor and a very good person , he play’s his character well , he is so handsome

4. Jan LaBouve Remling April 23, 2016 at 6:43 pm #

Don’t really like pitting our actors against each other esp when they all did such a splendid job.

5. LLRogers May 4, 2016 at 4:19 am #

This isn’t fair.

6. hawkish1 June 3, 2016 at 12:22 am #

I agree. This poll is not fair, especially when too many female fans go overboard falling all over Sam and totally ignoring Caitriona. The cast has been exceptional so far and Caitriona is the one carrying the entire series with her superb acting ability, magnetism, amazing on/off presence and breathtaking beauty. The way so many fans behave, you’d think this series belongs to Sam and Caitriona is his supportive cast member.

• Betty Hamilton June 17, 2016 at 10:48 pm #

They are co-stars. BOTH are needed for the series. Both are excellent actors who have the ability to “play off of each other” and steam up the screen. (Cait has plenty of help “carrying the entire series”.)

• Ira Robert Borg-Safar December 4, 2017 at 10:41 pm #

I agree Betty it is not just one actors show it is all of them together making it incredible Cait is wonderful but in no way is she carrying the show by herself. Sam & Cait together are superb & the fans are not falling all over Sam just for his looks he is an incredible actor & human being just sayin 😉

7. Blithe Reed August 2, 2017 at 3:11 am #

I love them all; well, maybe there is one I am not too fond of, but she does an excellent job as the “scorned lover.” We can vote once a day, so I may just spread my votes around, My absolute favorite, however, is Jamie. Remember, it is your favorite character, not best actor/actress. Caitriona is an incredible actress and she does a wonderful job creating the character of Claire. However, I like Jaime’s character a bit more because of his sense of honor and his sense of humor. Just my opinion.

8. Christel Kauschke April 13, 2018 at 3:05 pm #

that is why they are -both- voted best couple.

9. Toby Atterbury June 6, 2018 at 8:13 pm #

I’d like to see Laura Donnelly added to this list! She plays a fabulous Jenny Murray!